In Northern Gateway Public Schools, all members of our school community are expected to promote and demonstrate respect, civility and responsible citizenship. With these goals in mind, everyone must:
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity.
- Respect differences in people, their ideas and their opinions.
- Acknowledge the right of everyone to be treated with dignity, at all times.
- Take appropriate measures to help those in need.
- Use non-violent means to resolve conflict.
- Honor the role(s) of persons in positions of authority.
- Show care and regard for school property and the property of others.
- Comply with all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.
This code of conduct can be found on the Northern Gateway Webpage
We will follow the guidelines set forth by Northern Gateway Public Schools which may include requesting parents pick up their child from school if they are not following the Code of Conduct.