In Northern Gateway Public Schools, all members of our school community are expected to promote and demonstrate respect, civility and responsible citizenship. With these goals in mind, everyone must:
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity.
- Respect differences in people, their ideas and their opinions.
- Acknowledge the right of everyone to be treated with dignity, at all times.
- Take appropriate measures to help those in need.
- Use non-violent means to resolve conflict.
- Honor the role(s) of persons in positions of authority.
- Show care and regard for school property and the property of others.
- Comply with all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.
NGPS Admin procedure 261 - Promoting Positive Behaviour at School-Authorized Activities.